[Diabetes-Talk] Mixed Medical News

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Tue Jan 26 21:18:41 UTC 2021

Hi, Veronica.  thanks for the encouragement.  <grin>  I've known plenty
of Type I blind diabetics, but not that many blind Type Twos.
Apparently the vetarin's Administration has the same policy.  My dad can
only get 50 strips for a year because he's been on Metformin since the
late '90's and has kept his sugar under control.  He's got a
supplemental policy that covers additional supplies, but still, it's
just a crazy system.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com