[Diabetes-Talk] Wave of the Future: New Glucose Technology Could Revolutionize Care | diaTribe

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 19:32:06 UTC 2021

Sounds good! Do you need any extra pump supplies? I seem to have a bucket load of those as well. I can’t remember if you are still using your pump though. I will let you know when we will be at the hospital, so you can meet us there either before or after we visit with my client.

My cell number is 515-291-8451.  Send me yours, so we can text each other to arrange to meet up!

Jamie Gurganus, Resource Coach

Phone: 515-291-8451

“Be your self. Everyone else is already taken.”  Oscar Wilde