[Diabetes-Talk] Wave of the Future: New Glucose Technology Could Revolutionize Care | diaTribe

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 19:46:53 UTC 2021

Here is the address.  I'll talk with my supervisor and see when would be a good time for us to meet.  I believe the visit to the hospital has to be outside, but I'm not sure where we will be.  I can text you when we are getting close to leaving, so you can head over.  How far from the hospital are you?

VA Rehab hospital
3600 30th St.
 Bldg. 12