[Diabetes-Talk] Wave of the Future: New Glucose Technology Could Revolutionize Care | diaTribe

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Jul 16 01:10:46 UTC 2021

Gary,
my endocrinologist said he would jump hoops to make sure that I am on
the dexcom g six.
My co payment is $150 I am sure.
I will share again the next time I order.
I lose track how long I have had this from one month to the next.
I get three boxes with three different packages in each box.
The folks who have used this more can help me here.
I like the idea I am wearing it on my tummy.
Not my arm.
Now I can wear different short sleeved outfits with out sharing I am a
diabetic.
Dar