[Diabetes-Talk] bringing down a1c numbers

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 19:25:53 UTC 2021

Hi,

First, have you been referred to a diabetes educator/dietitian or even talked with the doctor who is treating you for your diabetes.

You can also lower your blood sugar levels so that your A1C will come down by exercising, avoiding sweets and things that could drive your blood sugar levels up.

This is just a start and I'm sure others will have suggestions.