[Diabetes-Talk] Which Meter??

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 00:04:21 UTC 2021

That's what I use and it works great.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Rick
Mladek via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 4:35 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Rick Mladek <hmladek at neo.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Which Meter??

Hi David,

To have a very close eye on your levels throughout the day/night, see if
your Doctor will prescribe you a CGM, as Dexcom. Anytime you go to your
smart phone as your I-phone, you will know your glucose level without the
many finger sticks you will have to endure. You can easily get one, tell the
doctor you have to test 6-times per day or more.

Best,

Rick