[Diabetes-Talk] Which Meter??

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri May 21 17:50:38 UTC 2021

Dave, we had that problem as well and found out you can get it from Amazon
relatively inexpensively. Just make sure you do not get the autocode. If you
need help finding the right one just because the website does  not explain
well (not meant at all to insult your very capableness), feel free to email
me off list and I can probably find the link we used. There is, as you have
figured out, no good one right answer.

Jeanette