[Diabetes-Talk] Which Meter??

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 15:53:43 UTC 2021

Good afternoon David!!

So nice to hear from you!!

As for the meters, so far, the product voice is the most accessible. As for anything that might have an app on the phone, I don’t know enough about that to give you good advice. Simply being honest. I have used the prodigy voice since 2007 when it first came out. I was one of the guinea pigs, so to speak. At any rate, it does take some practice to learn how to get the blood on the strip. It doesn’t happen overnight. So try not to get too frustrated.  If you would feel more comfortable talking with someone, I can PM you my number if you wish. I would be glad to help. Take care and have a great day!!

Bern.

Sent from my iPhone