[Diabetes-Talk] using my prodedgy voice

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sat May 22 20:15:56 UTC 2021

Hi Sheila,

     I'm not the one you addressed this to, but I do have a suggestion.  Back when I used the Prodigy and had that issue, this was the solution for me.  They wrote a higher prescription for amount of test strips.  I think it was something like 5 times a day, even though I only tested twice a day.  I'm on Humana with Medicare, and they do cover the Dexcom for me.  But I had to test 4 times a day and turn in all that information.  Plus I had a Diabetes educator and Endo who helped out a lot with it too.  Hope this all helps.
Warmly,
Doula