[Diabetes-Talk] Skin and tissue irritation at pump infusion site

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sun May 23 00:48:14 UTC 2021

Wow!  That is an interesting name for sure.  Like you Veronica, my phone mangled the heck out of the name.  But, seeing how it is spelled, I still don't know how to pronounce it!

I used to spray Flonase on the area before putting the Dexcom sensor on, since it itched so badly after just a couple of days.  However, I haven't had that issue since I started the G6 sensors.  Not sure if they changed the adhesive, but it doesn't bother me like the G5 ones did.

				Jamie