[Diabetes-Talk] Which Meter??

debbiewunder at charter.net debbiewunder at charter.net
Sat May 29 15:07:15 UTC 2021

Hi Dave. It is so easy to get away from the things that we know are good for
us, good luck in getting back to exercise again. I have a thing that I try
to remind myself of daily, because diabetes is a daily task.
Just say A.M.E., n, Action, motivation, exercise, nutrition

Best of Luck to friend.

Debbie-----Original Message-----