[Diabetes-Talk] New Member Looking For Support

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:14:12 UTC 2021

Hello,

One of the best medicine for diabetics is exercise mainly to keep blood
circulation to your feet so that you don't develop neuropathy and it will
also help with weight gain.

The other best medicine is to eat with moderation in mind.

Best on your journey to managediabetes with all of us on this list.
,
Milton