[Diabetes-Talk] New Member Looking For Support

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:40:23 UTC 2021

hello, my name is Sheila and I live in great falls Montana. I was
diagnosed last Januart sixth with type II. and was absolutely
overwhelmed. I was so afraid of making mistakes that I had a hard time
sleeping for several weeks. I do check my sugars I have the clever
choice talking meter as well as the protedgy voice meter. I get more
error messages from the protedgy  some of the systems out there want you
to use insulin but I'm not on insulin at least yet. I take my
medications regularly and have been able to bring my a1c numbers down
from eight point one to six point five and that took me six months.