[Diabetes-Talk] re impression so far of libre 2 after a few days of use

rick.alfaro at gmail.com rick.alfaro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:40:55 UTC 2021

The Bubble is a small round device that sticks onto your libre sensor and communicates with your phone or watch . It detects the sensor reading and transmits the reading via BlueTooth to your phone running a special app that you download and install. Here is the link for the product web page. I actually have to older original Bubble which is still working great. You can also search YouTube for a ton of videos on this product.

https://www.bubblan.org/product/bubble-mini/

Warmest regards

Rick Alfaro