[Diabetes-Talk] re impression so far of libre 2 after a few days of use

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:03:54 UTC 2021

Thanks for giving that perspective.hoping that more can consider
alternatives to finger pricks in the future in these cgm products. Not all
can afford dexcom and if there is an alternative that  will do the job at
half the cost and that the type 2 community can benefit from.that is a good
thing.  The dexcom is more targeted towards the type 1 community where as
the libre cgm systems are geared towards the type 2 population where that
is growing over time.