[Diabetes-Talk] Suggestions for clear liquid diet

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:41:30 UTC 2021

When I did my prep, I used sugar-free Jell-O and chicken broth for my main meals and drank Apple juice.  I can’t remember if ice tea was allowed, but I think I remember using peach tea to mix the MiraLAX in. Like Eileenmentioned, you will need to check your blood sugars often unless you use a Dexcom. Thanks for the reminder that I am due for a five year check up colonoscopy! Fun stuff!

     Jamie

 MeJamie Gurganus, Resource Coach

Phone: 515-291-8451

“Be your self. Everyone else is already taken.”  Oscar Wilde