[Diabetes-Talk] New Medicare Program Offers $35 Max Copay for Insulin - Taking Control Of Your Diabetes

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Sep 18 05:36:51 UTC 2021

I just read the below article in the September newsletter from TCOYD.org.  This stands for take control of your diabetes and was started by an endocrinologist at the University of California in San Diego who has had type one diabetes since childhood. Their mission is to educate all people with diabetes so they can better manage the disease. Their website has many many educational and entertaining videos and even though I feel pretty knowledgeable about diabetes I always pick up some new information. I encourage you to check out their website and perhaps subscribe to get their newsletter. Thought those with you on Medicare might be interested in this particular article. Apparently a small number of part D prescription drug providers participated and this maximum $35 per month insulin program for 2021 and many more will be participating for 2022. The list of insulin’s that are going to be included in the programs includes most all that I am aware of.
Patricia

https://tcoyd.org/2021/09/new-medicare-program-offers-35-copay-for-insulin/