[Diabetes-Talk] new insulin

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:29:39 UTC 2021

Patricia is write about.i was given the first  prefilled pen sample in august  2020 by my endo who was part of those trials and I have been using it now  for a good year . Its  the only one that  is a fast rapid acting injectable insulin that  works  of usage . the  other one is affrezza which is inhalable insulin that one works a bit quicker then lyunjev .   but to get the affrezza,  inhalable insulin , you have to go through a test to make sure your lung are able oor to meet he capacity required for the affreezza requirements.