[Diabetes-Talk] re tandum to acquire another insulin pump company wil leave link here

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Dec 15 20:47:40 UTC 2022

How much more expensive is it for you guys to wear the different products.
I pay over one hundred dollars for the dexcome products every three months.
I don't know if I could afford the pump as well.
Would love to not have to stick my tummy three times a day.
Just some thoughts.
I watch my friend giv himself a bit more insulin so he can enjoy a meal
if that is what he wishes to do.
Good for you guys.
Dar