[Diabetes-Talk] re tandum to acquire another insulin pump company wil leave link here

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 22:24:40 UTC 2022

Cost certainly varies depending on insurance. With my  Medicare advantage plan my pump supplies and Dexcom sensors are free. My insulin is $35 a month. The actual pump itself I had to pay 20% of the Medicare allowable and have never quite been able to figure out what that exact dollar amount was as they bill me monthly  until it is paid off  but I have been paying between $59 and $74 per month since I got the pump in February. I think my total share eventually will be between $750 and $900 spread out over about one year for the pump itself.  I pay out of pocket for the test strips that I occasionally use as they are no longer covered while using a CGM.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone