[Diabetes-Talk] Keeping supplies organized

Greg Wocher gtwocher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:33:24 UTC 2022

Hello all,
I am curious as to how people are keeping their supplies organized these days? One thing I have not been good at in my 42 years of being a diabetic is keeping my supplies organized so they are easy to get too. What I am looking to find is a good case I can keep supplies in so all I need to do is grab it and put it in my backpack when I am going somewhere. I want to keep hand sanitizer, glucose tablets, test meter, test strips, extra pen needles, extra finger stickers and a few alcohol swipes. I do use the dexcom G6 but I like to take my meter with me just as a backup.

Thanks,
Greg Wocher