[Diabetes-Talk] Keeping supplies organized

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:52:03 UTC 2022

Hi,

I hope you are using a prodigy Meter for testing.

I hope you have some kind of labelling on your meds, there is ScripTalk from
Envisian America, and CVS is now offering some kind of talking labelling of
prescription medication.

Also, Envision America has a carrying case that you can carry the ScripTalk
station and a supply of insulin and meds. Give Envision America a call.

Another way is to use Way Around tags for all of your different things that
you need to carry with you and you might just want to look for maybe a
camera bag that has a lot of different compartments.

Hope this helps.