[Diabetes-Talk] Keeping supplies organized

Diana Cook diana56cook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:43:17 UTC 2022

Hi greg! You said you have backpack. I have purse. My meter is in zippered case that can hold extra syringes, etc. a zip lock  bad with glucose tablets and cough drops stays in my purse at all times. Plus a snack. They make small cooler containers for insulin. Really to roll fairly quickly! Diana

Sent from my iPhone