[Diabetes-Talk] Traveling with insulin

Danielle McCann danielletmccann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:27:35 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
My name is Danielle McCann and I have type two diabetes. I was looking at different ways to keep my insulin fresh during national convention and was wondering if anyone has suggestions. I’ve looked at the cooling caps and the pouches that have ice packs in them but I’m not sure if those would be the best option as I will have my insulin with me while I am running around the convention. It’s so nice to be part of the group. Looking forward to meeting folks through the listserv and at convention.

Sent from the iPhone of Danielle T McCann