[Diabetes-Talk] Traveling with insulin

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:44:57 UTC 2022

Hi Danielle,
If you are staying inside the hotel, just keep your insulin in your purse and store any extra pens or bottles in a dresser drawer in your room.  When you travel outside keep a chilled 8 ounce water bottle in your purse next to your insulin.
I have never had any insulin go bad or not work properly for me with this method!
Warmly, Joy