[Diabetes-Talk] Exciting new pumps coming from Tandem Diabetes

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 01:09:36 UTC 2022

Hello all,
Here is an article I received today about the three new pumps that Tandem will be coming out with in the near future. I had not heard that there was this much going on in the pipeline at Tandem and it looks like that very quickly my Tandem T slim X2 that I just got may soon be considered one of the older pumps. However with the ability to continuously update the software hopefully it will keep up with the times.  Although I am still working on making some adjustments and the programming, I have had virtually no hypoglycemia since starting control IQ and I am much less frequently awakened during the night.
Patricia

https://tcoyd.org/2022/02/tandems-tslim-gets-a-mobile-bolus-and-theres-lots-more-in-store/