[Diabetes-Talk] Exciting new pumps coming from Tandem Diabetes

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 03:03:42 UTC 2022

Thanks Patricia!

				Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Patricia
Maddix via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 7:10 PM
To: Diabetes-Talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Patricia Maddix <pmaddix at comcast.net>
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Exciting new pumps coming from Tandem Diabetes

Hello all,
Here is an article I received today about the three new pumps that Tandem
will be coming out with in the near future. I had not heard that there was
this much going on in the pipeline at Tandem and it looks like that very
quickly my Tandem T slim X2 that I just got may soon be considered one of
the older pumps. However with the ability to continuously update the
software hopefully it will keep up with the times.  Although I am still
working on making some adjustments and the programming, I have had virtually
no hypoglycemia since starting control IQ and I am much less frequently
awakened during the night.
Patricia

https://tcoyd.org/2022/02/tandems-tslim-gets-a-mobile-bolus-and-theres-lots-
more-in-store/