[Diabetes-Talk] pass word

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:29:49 UTC 2022

Hi,

For me when I got my Dexcom I was advised by my doctor to contact the
Diabetes Educator/Dietitian for assistance through the clinic that I go to.
She helped me set up the account and made sure that she and the doctor would
be able to get glucose reading from my account to monitor my levels. I'km
not sure if your doctor has a way to access your account.

If Dexcom can't help you, talk with your doctor. It will make your life more
easier.