[Diabetes-Talk] pass word

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:27:40 UTC 2022

!Hi Dar,
I had the similar issue when I downloaded the Dexcom Ap to my new iPhone
Last November!  Very frustrating!  What I had to do was call Apple
Accessibility at:
877.204.3930
They are open 24-7!  They had to walk me through deleting the old Dexcom Ap
from my old phone before I could download the new Ap onto my new iPhone.  I
felt the representative on the phone was my new best friend because he very
calmly walked me through all of the steps using the proper terminology that
a blind person uses to delete the old Ap.
Good luck!
Warmly, Joy

Joy Stigile
Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network
President, Diabetes Action Network of California

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want