[Diabetes-Talk] Accessibility of Omni pod five

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Nov 22 00:02:47 UTC 2022

That's quite similar to what I do with the classic, minus the connecting to Dexcom bit, of course. But I have button choices and an extra gotchya screen that can bite big time. The only difference between the pods I use and the ones for the Omnipod 5 is that mine connect through infrared and the newer ones connect through blue tooth. Otherwise the pods themselves are identical. So when the Iphone version comes out, I will not have much of a learning curve at all.