[Diabetes-Talk] dexcom

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:29:02 UTC 2022

Hello Dar,

I suggest that you contact Dexcom care, the email address is below. They can
support via. zoom. I just set up my Dexcom utilizing  this process. I have
another cell phone that is connected to wifi, so I opened zoom on it while
utilizing my new iphone to load the Dexcom app. It worked out well, the
support person was able to tell me what to do while voice over was turned
off. It took some coordination, but it worked.

I believe that this is something that is fairly new for Dexcom. My support
person was learning the blindness aspects from me as we went along.

I hope that this helps you. You will need to set an appointment to do this.
Contact information:

patientcare at dexcom.com

If you call into the 800 number, select the education department.

If you are still having problems, feel free to contact me and I will provide
the name of the young lady that is helping me.

Walter
(513) 250-2432
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com