[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom seven

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 05:56:35 UTC 2022

Dar,
The Dexcom G7 will just include a device that attaches to the skin that has both the sensor and transmitter built into one similar to the libre. The only other device people will need is their smart phone with the app to act as the receiver. The receivers that come separately from  the sensors are not accessible to someone who cannot see the screen.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone