[Diabetes-Talk] Help loll

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Sep 20 16:55:27 UTC 2022

One more step. After going into settings and hitting stop sensor, which you
then have to confirm. Just as before, you have to go to the top left and
find the back button. That should place you back on Dexcom's home screen.
I have the 13 Pro and everything is still in the same place. Have you used
Dexcom with the 13 pro already or is this the first time? It matters.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407