[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 & IOS?

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Sep 20 20:45:57 UTC 2022

Yes there is a problem,
It got stuck on a page and you couldn't move to the next one.
You would restart the phone and it would go back to where the problem was.
So I decided it was better to take out dexcome and start over
I down loaded it, where getting to the pass word it said I needed a new one.
now it isn't accepting the new one saying it doesn't match.
I will have to get a sighted person over to help me out.
I don't have many that nderstand how to fix the problem.
So I just do my shots, but don't know the readings.
I won't stick my fingers.
Dar