[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 & IOS?

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:05:40 UTC 2022

Has that  been fixed. I would not wanto hav those issues  if I did have a
dexcom cgm. At this stage, my insurance will most likely not cover  dexcom
g6 so it would have ot bbe another out of pocket expense while I am paying
close to  a crazy amount for insurance every month.  So I am stuck with the
abbot libre 2 and will go to libre 3 next year. That  is better  then
nothing at all.   Wish thahe dexcom cgm could be comeptive to price for
htose who could not affordi and have ot pay for thee thigns out of pocket.
A leathe libre cgm is affordable hat I whati am going wiwith thtill ise how
the pricing scheme shake up for thee g7 dexcom series wheneve hta will be
available.