[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 & IOS?

etscrivani at verizon.net etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Sep 21 17:24:01 UTC 2022

Hi Milton and Everyone who responded to my query:

Thanks for the info on what you've experienced. I will be curious to hear how the 14 Pro phone is for you. I plan on going into an Apple store in another 2 weeks. I'm still undecided on what I'll do, but I think I'm leaning towards getting a new phone since my 10 will be 5 years in another 3 months and its served me very well.

Eileen