[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 05:11:18 UTC 2023

That's why they say to use the over patch that come with the unit. I have
had a really hard time putting those over patches on I have tried putting on
three of them so far with only one success.  The first one went on just fine
but after that I end up destroying the over patch and I called Dexcom about
this problem and they said it is fine to use medical tape on and over it.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT