[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:29:11 UTC 2023

Hello again,

I should also mention that sensor overlays come now as a single overlay
patch with each new sensor.

I found it quite difficult to put the overlay patch on and found that my
sensor stays secure for the duration of its time. I'm getting a 10 day span
before having to change the sensor and upon the notification that the sensor
has expired you have 12 hours to change the sensor and it still keeps
monitoring your glucose levels.

Again, would love to hear others experiences.

Milton Ota
E: mota1252 at gmail.com