[Diabetes-Talk] A back to basics seminar on the third Wednesday in May

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 20 00:47:34 UTC 2023

Your Diabetes Action Network board will hold a back to basics seminar on
Wednesday, May 17, 2023, and we would like your involvement both as
participants and planners. This seminar will be virtual and will use the
Zoom platform. What we need from you right now are items you would like to
see on a back to basics agenda. Not only would we like your topics, but we
would welcome ideas about presenters you think would be particularly good.

Our plan will be to hold the seminar from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM Eastern time.
Although we hope for a good turnout with time for questions and answers, we
will make a recording of the back to basics meeting available.
Please send your agenda suggestions and possible presenters to
gwunder at earthlink.net
and each of you who responds will get a confirmation message from me. If you
don't get one in a reasonable period of time, please write again.

Thank you so much for helping us plan and execute a wonderful seminar in
May.