[Diabetes-Talk] A back to basics seminar on the third Wednesday in May

mdavisforalternatives at gmail.com mdavisforalternatives at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 14:08:29 UTC 2023

Hey Gary, This sounds good.

As far as some of the beginning back to basics, would you happen to mean,
topics like:

* making sure Back up devices are ready to go. These are always  a must. ,
since technology can always break down when one least expects it.
Many people where CGM's, or use pumps, etc. so maybe cover some time how
having working blood glucose monitors (like the Prodigy) ready to go,  along
with fresh batteries for the meter, strips are not outdated,

* In case pens or pumps break down;
Plastic or wooden syringe gauges for measuring insulin accurately which
would have to be designed with a reader at first,
or making sure the count-a-dose is in one piece, laugh laugh
making sure one knows the amount of insulin left in the bottle (all
different ways to keep this marked),,
But, is this kind of what you are looking for?

Thanks for getting this together,
Mary