[Diabetes-Talk] Opinions between, the libre models, or the dexcom?

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:51:07 UTC 2023

But Milton if you have to  pay out of pocket.would it not be wise to  have
something like a  libre  especially sicne the libre 3 from a lot fo reportst
aht I have read on line are compareable ot the dexcom. When you cant afford
or cant be covered for a dexcom, cgm then nothing at all. That  would be how
I see it . but all cgm system should be affordable to all whether they have
insurance or not or have to  pay out of pocket for something,  as some
insurance providers categorize  these diabetes management  and supplies and
different categories.something  will be covered and others wont . In
California for example, if your on government insurance  like medicade , and
not on medicare, they will cover  it for type 1 but not for type 2 which
does not make any sense.