[Diabetes-Talk] Question about Clever Choice Voice HD Meter

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Aug 28 12:31:54 UTC 2023

Hi, all.

I've had the Clever Choice Voice HD meter for about two years and it has
been accurate and reliable.

However, when I put a strip in it this morning it said the date was
December 31, 2014 and the time was 11:59 PM.  I fumbled around and got
to Settings Mode and corrected the time and date, then shut the unit
off.  When i turned it on, this time without a strip, just the on
button, it again gave me the 2014 date and time of 11:59 PM.

Could this be a battery issue?  If so, will I lose my readings if I swap
out the old batteries for new ones?

The meter works fine, with the exception of the incorrect date and time.

Thanks in advance for the help.

--
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com