[Diabetes-Talk] Question about Clever Choice Voice HD Meter

etscrivani at verizon.net etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Aug 28 12:45:28 UTC 2023

If it were me, I would go for putting in new batteries. I am not certain if that meter holds the memory during a battery change. Try to have your new batteries right there on hand and ready to insert in the correct direction. I think the faster and smoother the swap from old to new makes it more likely you will not lose the memory.

If new batteries do not fix the date/time issues then it just might be time to get a new meter.

Good luck.

Eileen