[Diabetes-Talk] Some basic Libre 3 Questions

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Fri Dec 22 14:21:22 UTC 2023

Hi, Mark.

Yes, I can access about 90% of the Libre app using my iPhone.  I do wish
there was a way to make the daily graphs more accessible to us.  A
sighted person can just look at it and see highs and lows.  Still, I
have enough information from the other areas of the app to help me make
better eating choices.

Take care,

Lisa

Lisa Belville