[Diabetes-Talk] Some basic Libre 3 Questions

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 20:51:41 UTC 2023

Hello Lisa, I have been a user of the freestyle Libre product for a
number of years and most recently the Libre III. I am very satisfied
in the reduction in size of the Libre III. It is very rare for there
to be an adhesion issue of the sensor. It has been even more rare to
experience a sensor malfunction. Although I am limited in accessing
the full advantages of the application I am able to make note of my
glucose level, get averages, set alarm parameters, and share my data
with my provider. I clean the sensor site very well with alcohol and
make sure it is completely dry before applying. I use the back of my
arm as the application site which minimizes the sensor being rubbed
off accidentally. I have noticed that my sensor and phone looses
bluetooth communication if I am around my microwave while it is being
used and I lose connectivity when I am in the exhibit hall during
National Convention.
Mark Feliz