[Diabetes-Talk] more on the pump "talking"

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 02:27:13 UTC 2023

Please note I was using the 660 pump for the last 5 years.  When I got the
770 pump the talk was out  by the trainers that there was a new software and
a new sensor that will be out soon.   So maybe it will be out sooner, we
just need to wait for the announcement.  I have been waiting for the last 6
months.

No I am not using this pump to it's fullest and using the "wizard features",
but I wanted to wait until I felt totally comfortable before I started with
the ":artificial pancreas" part.

The trainer has been patient with me and I am ready to move ahead and tap
into those advanced bells & whistles.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>