[Diabetes-Talk] Question About The Pongo or Pogo Glucose Monitor.

etscrivani at verizon.net etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jun 16 18:35:13 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone is using or has heard of a glucose monitor called
the Pongo or Pogo? It was mentioned to me when I met with the Medtronic
trainer a few weeks back. She said it was great for vision impaired
diabetics, but I question if she had it correct.

It is supposed to be all self-contained in one small device that you put
your finger in and it sticks you and tests the blood sample. She said it
announced the result, but I looked for it on-line and am not finding
anything about it being accessible. I did find a meter called the Pogo and
wrote them and they came back saying it was not accessible.

I am wondering, however, if it might be something that pairs with a smart
phone and that would be how it speaks a result back. Please let me know if
any one here is using it or knows anything about it.

Thanks.

Eileen