[Diabetes-Talk] Question About The Pongo or Pogo Glucose Monitor.

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Fri Jun 16 18:58:40 UTC 2023

Hi, Eileen.  It's called Pogo.  The app to use it is called patterns.  I
downloaded it and got registered, but I never purchased the meter, so I
can't speak to how accessible it is when used with the Pogo monitor. I
believe the unit uses Bluetooth pairing to work with the app.

This would be good for someone who has consistent difficulty with a
finger stick.  It would be too expensive to use several times a day as
each cartridge only has 10 lancets, but it would still give someone a
good idea of what foods do to blood sugar.

you can read more at:

https://presspogo.com/

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com