[Diabetes-Talk] An amazing G7 moment. Not!

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Jun 27 19:02:42 UTC 2023

Oh I am sorry that happened,
I still have to learn how to get it started.
I finally took the other one off.
Had company so didn't go to the clinic.
I wish I could work with someone on the phone.
I tried to get be my eyes to help out, problem is they said there were
number on the side of the device.
So I felt it was to confusing to get it up and working.
The number for me is
4066987112
Thanks,
Dar