[Diabetes-Talk] Keeping track of diabetes question

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 01:58:46 UTC 2023

Hello,

I use MS Excel and manually record my numbers on blood pressure, pulse,
Time, Date; time I checked my glucose, the result of my meter or CGM, and
how much units I gave myself of insulin.

I generally take a printed copy or email the spreadsheet to my doctors prior
to or after my appointment/visit.

Doing this has been my practice since back in 2001 and continue to keep
track in this method.

I save the records for a while before deleting them from my computer.

So, that's me.

Milton